Jul 10, 2011
Happy Anniversary
To celebrate our 11th anniversary, Bruce and I were able to go to Denver without any kids. What a treat. We chose to celebrate by going to the temple, then stayed the night at a bed and breakfast called Arrowhead Manor. We ate dinner at a yummy restaurant, which unfortunately was the last place I remember having my keys. We also found a fun little antique store the next morning in Morrison where I fell in love with an antique brass bed. I had no idea that Bruce had such an aversion and hatred toward the medium. He begged me not to buy it. Bruce is definitely more important than a brass bed, so I passed it up. You know I love him. We enjoyed getting away and just focusing on one another. It is great for the marriage.
On our way home we passed a may pole and I just about died. It is decorated in the Bavarian colors. I will forever miss Germany and will always be so delighted when a little piece of the States reminds me of the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment