In front of the Arden House
For our last day in Portsmouth, we took a stroll down to the park and enjoyed watching the kids play on the playground. They sure did have fun! Then we took a quick paddle boat trip around the pond. The boys thought that was really neat. They just don't realize who powers the boat!
We then headed down to the shoreline once more for a walk on the beach. Bruce taught the boys how to skip rocks. Allen even got a few skips. We even found a few more cool seashells.
Then we just had to be a tourist one more time before we left.
We said goodbye to the Arden House and to our wonderful hosts who helped our stay in Portsmouth be comfortable and enjoyable.
Another train ride back to London.....
....then on to the Stansted Express....
.....to get to the airport just in time for dinner. Do you think they had too much time sitting?
Then finally back to Little Bullock Farm to sleep before we catch our plane the next day.
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip as a family. It was a great way to integrate and start our journey to becoming a united family again. It was a lot of hard work, but most things that are worthwhile entail a lot of hard work. Here's to making memories!
6 comments:
That was so fun to read through all of those posts! That must have taken a while Millie...lol. So many good pictures and so many fun things you did! I loved looking at them all. I especially loved all your "we loved being tourists" pictures. Those are always so fun! I miss you guys tons! Thanks for sharing your memories!!
What a fun trip! I keep telling Brian we need to move to Europe. I'm so totally jealous! But in a good way. Welcome back Bruce!
darling blog! and I hope to see you out the end of December! [I'm engaged!]
loves to you all
Millie your boys look so big! Your family is beautiful. I'm so glad Bruce is home with you again. (Nate is on a plane to Kuwait as I write this) Miss you!
Man your kids are daring! I love how they were climbing on TOP of the monkey bars! They've got 100% my approval! Nice work. They must have some gymnastic skills? :)
Hey, Dane just told me our orders are being processed to move to Graf maybe Jan time. What area do you guys live in? Any tips for housing area? I heard housing might be full.
Post a Comment