Nov 30, 2009

Brings us up to speed!

I've enjoyed a busy day blogging. Having the flu sure did slow me down in other areas, but I can certainly sit and type while I am sick. It was fun sharing our adventures since London. I will post our Mediterranean Cruise Adventure soon now that I am caught up! Now it is time for a nap! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

We are leaving Monday Dec 7 for our mediterranean cruise! We are going though Costa cruises to Athen, Greece, and Egypt. Tell me how everything went and any tips!

Amy said...

YOu were right you did post a lot! Sorry that you're sick but at least you got a lot of blogging done! :) I love the costumes! Allen is getting so big and he looks awesome as a vampire! The other boys are just getting so big too. I absolutely can't WAIT to see you guys in December! It's going to be awesome!!!!!