January has been fun! It started out with a great snow storm! Our boys were so excited. This was the first snowstorm that brought snow that decided to stay! I sent the boys out sledding, but they didn't have much fun. I threw on my snow clothes and showed them how to groom a sledding trail. The tube worked much better than the sleds.
We had a great time tubing together. We repeated this event a few times that same week. I also pulled some muscles trying to shovel our driveway. I am so out of shape! That is just ridiculous!
We love it when daddy comes home at the end of the day. The dental clinic has been doing well. It is a slow growing business, but we are maintaining just fine! Some days are long and hard and others are light, but it all balances out. All three boys started swimming lessons this month. I have a bunch of fish! Gideon is so proud that he can now swim without floaties and Allen can now tread water. If only I could get Lincoln to put his head under the water now. Lincoln loves kicking and splashing, but will not dunk his head. This week is the last week of lessons for this session. I need to get some pictures at swim class and post them.
We have been enjoying our wonderful neighbors, Shawn and Melissa, as much as we have been able to. They are moving to Arizona and we will miss them greatly. Our boys would run over to their house whenever they had a chance. They love playing with the Yorkies, Joey and Piggy, and raiding the snack cupboard in their kitchen. Bruce and I enjoying learning from them in countless ways and just talking with them. We have great memories of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows and of little boys falling in their frog pond. We wish them the best as they head out and get a brand new start!
No comments:
Post a Comment