I was inspired by looking at so many amazing blogs out there and had a desire to freshen ours up a bit. So, Ta Da! Here it is. Two years is a long time not to have any changes, and change inspires new thinking and new ways. I realized as I looked past on our blog that so many wonderful things are missing and not shared. I suppose that is due to procrastination and trying to catch up. One major thing not shared on the blog is my own personal struggle with my health. Heavenly Father is being merciful and leading me along to find much needed answers. I realize that if I open up and share my own miracles and faith inspired stories, it is my personal testimony that may help someone else. Another aspect that has been lacking is the ordinary details of life. In Germany, I would wait to blog about our next exciting vacation to on exotic destination. When Bruce was in Iraq, I was more motivated to look at daily life in an extra ordinary way. Both of those elements have changed, so my goal from now on is to try capturing those ordinary moments that bring so much joy in life. Viel Spaß beim Lesen!
1 comment:
Hey Millie,
Sorry to hear that you're struggling with your health. One thing at a time eh? Nobody can do it all, all of the time. loves!
Post a Comment