This is Kathy Imhof. She is our new office manager. Our previous manager had to leave due to family reasons, and in the interim while we interviewed and collaborated on whom to hire, I had to work in the office. Lincoln was a trooper on the days he came with. One day Gideon was sick. Thanks to some wonderful friends who pitched in and helped take care of Lincoln. The house definitely suffered from neglect during that time (I think we are still trying to recover) and it was much more difficult to keep up with our regular routing. I was very exhausted every night and the only thing that kept me going was knowing that it was going to end. I am very grateful that I have been given the opportunity to stay home and take care of my children. I love them. It was hard having to go to work everyday and not doing the mommy things I do normally. I learned a lot and grew in confidence that I could conquer the task, but this was one hat that I was happy to take off and give to another. Kathy is wonderful and we love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment