Oct 2, 2011

Time flies by when you don't know what you are doing

I sit here at the beginning of October just wondering, where did all the time go?  Has it really been three months since I have blogged?  The summer just flew by, then school started, then soccer for both older boys.  Blogging gives me the opportunity to reflect on previous events and to enjoy them all over again.  I can't promise to never get behind again, because I know it will happen.  Busyness seems to come in spurts, so that is the way my blogging has come too. 

I have enjoyed the sessions of General Conference and have gained many insights and peace.  I am grateful for boys who will sit quietly so I can listen, and now are shaking things up a bit with their wrestling noises in the background.  There isn't a more joyful noise on all the Earth. 

No comments: