I ended up buying a whole dish set! Wasn't planing on it. The pattern is plain, but I figure I could mix and match with colors.
Friday afternoon we all piled in the can to drive up to the temple. Mom, Madeline, and I were able to do a session while Dad entertained the boys in the hostel. What a Dad! The session was amazing. After a not so restful night sleep, we all got up and drove over to Poland for our pottery adventure. We visited a few stores and got what we wanted, then drove the 3 hours home. The boys were incredible. Thanks Dad for entertaining the boys in the car so we could shop!
Thanks for coming out Mom and Dad! I hope your sense of adventure has grown. They were stuck in Ramstein for a week before getting a flight out. It was an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment