Aren't they such a cute family? Joe found Becky after a long ten year search and she was worth the wait. We are excited to have her in the family.
Aubrey and Lincoln
I asked Bruce to hold on to his son's jacket, and this is what I got.
BEAUTIFUL
The reception was beautiful. They built a bridge over the pool, which I was grateful that no little one fell in. The cake was displayed on a stand that was built over the hot tub. The food was amazing. Becky's mom does catering, so the company she works for provided the food. I did not do such a great job of taking pictures. The dancing was great and was the best way to stay warm. After the sun went down it was CHILLY. We are so happy for Joe and Becky. It was great seeing mom and dad after only 6 months of their mission. And it is great when family gets together when you don't get to see them very often. Family is everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment